Bed Bug Heat Treatment
Bed bugs occurrences have increased across North America in recent years. These human parasites have proven to be one of the most difficult insects to eliminate. Advantage Pest Control is always looking for the best and newest pest management strategies to give to its customers. There has been huge success in utilizing heat treatments for the elimination of mild to severe bed bug infestations. By raising the temperature of the entire residence to over 113 degrees Fahrenheit, the heat kills all stages of bed bugs including bed bug eggs!
Our heat treatment penetrates clutter, clothing, beds, bedding, furniture and areas of harborage (cracks and crevices) within the structure of the location. Re-occupation of the location by the resident can occur several hours after treatment. By which time, all the bed bugs have been eradicated.
We offer bed bug remediation (heat treatment) as a single treatment solution for treating a bed bug infestation in residential and commercial locations. This treatment approach is suitable for
- Nursing homes
- Furniture and retail stores
- Apartments and town house communities
- Condominiums and Cluster Homes
Call us today for further information. 416-840-4040 or 1-877-504-BUGS
Advantage’s Advantages to Bed Bug Remediation:
There are many advantages to using Bed Bug Remediation to treat your bed bug infestation.
- Provides several options for Integrated Pest Management. Chemical-free solutions to bed bug elimination are also available.
- Bed Bug Remediation kills every stage of bed bugs including eggs, larvae and adult.
- One service only is needed in most cases and is completed within one day.
- We offer discrete and professional services.